The protection of your personal data is important to us, so that you can safely make your purchases at our lightexpert.gr online store.
With its present policy, the sole proprietorship of DAMI IOANNI (hereinafter the "Company" or "we" or "our"), based in the Municipality of Thessaloniki, on Dim. Mitropoulou 38 with Kanari 2, P.O. 54644, has VAT number 153650462/D.O.Y. Thessaloniki, determines and communicates to the users the conditions under which, acting as the law defines as a "Processing Officer", it collects, stores, uses and generally processes your personal data, which it collects when you visit, register or use our online store lightexpert.gr, as well as when you do business with its physical stores.
The term "personal data" refers to information of natural persons, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, contact telephone number, etc., which identify or can identify you (hereinafter "Personal Data or Data"). Any act or series of acts carried out with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, information retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Our website does not store your personal data in general, unless this is necessary for the operation of our e-shop, but always in accordance with the applicable legislation, and/or if you send it directly to us (e.g. filling the contact form available on our website).
If you refuse to provide the information marked as mandatory on the Website, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose for which the specific Data is collected, and it may, for example, make it impossible for the company to fulfill the obligations of the sales contract or provision of the other services available.
The provision of additional Data to the company, beyond those marked as mandatory, is optional and does not have consequences regarding the main purposes of Data collection, since its provision serves exclusively to optimize the quality of the services provided by us.
lightexpert.gr is the website where the online store for the presentation and sale of the company's products and services is located. Thus, when you place an order on lightexpert.gr, subscribe to our newsletter or create a user profile, your personal data will be stored by lightexpert.
- what kind of information does lightexpert.gr collect when submitting your purchase?
For the purposes of e-commerce and customer satisfaction, our company collects and processes the following personal data about you:
- what kind of information does lightexpert.gr collect during your payment?
When you buy from the lightexpert.gr e-shop, the payment is made through a secure connection, which ensures that an unwanted third party will not be able to access your payment information. For your security, our store does not store or retain your credit card information in any way.
- what kind of information does lightexpert.gr collect when you register on our website?
By registering at lightexpert.gr and creating a profile in our online store, you can access special services offered by lightexpert.
In order to create your personal account at lightexpert.gr and to create targeted electronic marketing (Marketing), we collect and process the following personal data:
All data is treated as confidential information and is used exclusively for the creation of the personal account and targeted electronic marketing (Online Marketing). By registering a lightexpert.gr profile, you agree to the processing of your personal data in question, and the consent you provide us is also the legal basis for the above processing.
In these cases, lightexpert.gr stores your personal data until you delete your account.
- what kind of information does lightexpert.gr collect when you visit our e - shop ?
During your visit to our page, you may be asked to provide your personal information (name, last name, occupation, e-mail address, address, etc.) so that we can provide you with our services as best as possible. However, in addition to these, data such as:
A. Our website traffic data.
C. In order to provide the best possible website experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser, as well as the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages displayed during your visit, advertisements which you click on and any search terms you entered.
D. Data about the products and services that you prefer to view on a regular basis, in order to recommend products or services of interest to you and to further improve your shopping experience with us. Of course, you always have the option not to share such data with us (see cookies policy).
E. Your social media username, if you interact with us through these channels, to help us respond to your feedback, questions or comments.
Any of the above personal data you declare on our page are kept exclusively for reasons related to your transactions with us, the improvement of the services provided and ensuring the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party (with the exception of where provided by the Law to the competent authorities only).
All data is treated as confidential and used for e-commerce and customer satisfaction purposes. In particular, we only use the data that is necessary to confirm and ship your orders and to help you with your queries. For example, we use your email address in connection with the completion of your orders and for the purposes of our surveys, or if you wish to receive our newsletter, consent is required from you.
At lightexpert.gr we are committed to complying with the applicable rules and laws of good Marketing. If you have consented to any of the following services, we reserve the right to send you an update of our Terms and Conditions, regardless of whether or not you have withdrawn your consent. We will not send you any other information.
*In detail, we use your Data in the following cases:
- To complete our product orders and to perform our services: The company processes your Data in order to fulfill its contractual relationship, process the product order, provide customer service, comply with legal obligations, refute, raise or exercise legal claims. If we do not collect your Data at the time of order completion (through our brick-and-mortar stores, our live or telephone customer service, or through our online store), we will not be able to process your order and comply with our legal liabilities. We point out that it may be necessary to transfer your Data to third parties for the delivery of the product or service you have ordered (For information about how we share personal data with third parties, see below under the term " Disclosure to third party recipients of personal data your data'' ). In addition, we process and retain your Data for a reasonable period of time in order to fulfill our other contractual obligations, such as product returns, as required by the relevant legislation.
- To Create a User Account : The company processes your Data in order to provide you with account functions and to facilitate the purchase of products and/or services.
- For communication between us : The company uses your Data to respond to the requests/questions you submit, refund requests and/or any complaints. The information you share with us enables us to manage your requests and respond to you in the best possible way. We may also keep a record of your queries/requests to us to better respond to any future communications. We do this based on our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our other legitimate interests to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your own personal experience.
- To send a newsletter/offers : With your consent, we will use your Personal Data, your preferences and your transaction details to inform you via e-mail, internet, telephone and/or via social media networking for relevant products and services including personalized / personalized offers etc. Of course you have the possibility to withdraw this consent at any time.
- For Web push notifications : Depending on your navigation, you may receive, having previously given your consent, notifications about our offers, news, your wish list and your shopping cart. Of course you have the possibility to withdraw this consent at any time.
- To develop and improve the products and services we provide . We do this based on our legitimate business interests or because we want to provide you with offers and suggestions that are more relevant to your interests and needs.
- To ensure that you are always shown the most interesting content on our website , we will use the Data you have provided us by giving us your consent to receive notifications or your consent to place cookies on your device. For example, we may display a list of products you have recently viewed or offer you recommendations based on your purchase history and any other Data you have shared with us.
- To send you research and evaluation requests so that we can improve our services . These messages will not contain advertising content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). We have a legitimate interest in doing so as it helps our products or services to be more relevant to you. Of course, you are free to opt out of receiving these requests from us at any time by updating your preferences in your online account.
- To protect your account from fraud and other illegal activities : This includes using your Data to maintain, update and protect your account. We also monitor browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any issues and protect the integrity of our website. All of the above are part of our legitimate interest. For example, we check your password when you log in and use automated IP address tracking to detect potential fraudulent logins from unexpected locations.
- To process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions : We do this based on our legitimate business interests. This also helps protect our customers from fraud.
- To comply with our contractual obligations to you or in application of legal provisions or in execution of court decisions.
- To send you communications that are required by law or that are necessary to inform you of changes to the services we provide you . For example, updates on these privacy notices, product recall notices, and legally required information about your orders. These service messages will not contain advertising content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we cannot comply with our legal obligations.
The legal bases on which we base the processing of your personal data are the following:
Our e-shop lightexpert.gr transfers your personal data only to the carriers related to the delivery of your order and does not transfer, sell or in any way make your personal data accessible to third parties or other companies. We also inform you that the processing of your Data is carried out either by the company's specially authorized personnel, or through IT systems and electronic devices from the company and exceptionally only by third parties, who, having contractually committed to confidentiality and protection of your Data carry out tasks necessary to achieve the purposes strictly related to the use of our Websites, its services and the sale of products through our Websites.
However, your personal data can be used in the event of a police investigation, as for example fraudulent payments we are obliged to report to the police. We also disclose accounts and other personal information to private companies when we deem it necessary to comply with applicable laws and to prevent cases of theft or fraud, e.g. in relation to credit cards. We provide only the information needed to perform their specific services. They may only use your Data for the precise purposes we specify in our partnership with them. We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times. If we stop using their services, any of the data they hold will be deleted or anonymized.
To improve your experience as a customer on our Websites and Apps, we use the following companies, who will process your Personal Data as part of their contracts with us:
In case you wish to receive more information about sharing your Data with third parties, please contact us through the "MY PERSONAL DATA" section.
7. Security of personal data
We are committed to safeguarding your Personal Data.
Recognizing the importance of the security of your Personal Data, we have taken all appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or unlawful processing. We use the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum security. These measures are reviewed and amended when deemed necessary.
8. Data Transfer
We do, however, take steps to comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland that do not ensure an adequate level of protection. We use various measures to ensure that your Personal Data transferred to these countries is adequately protected under data protection rules. These include signing the Contractual Clauses, certifying that the recipient has adopted the European binding rules or adheres to the EU-US and Switzerland-US Privacy Shield.
You can request a copy of the data transfer agreement by contacting our customer service .
9. Your Rights
You have the right to access your Personal Data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we are processing your Data. If we process your Data, you can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of your Data we keep, to whom we give it, how long we store it, whether automated decision-making takes place, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion of data, restriction of processing and filing a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find that there is an error in your Data you can submit a request to us to correct it (eg correct a name or update a change of address).
You have a right to erasure/right to be forgotten.
You can ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes or you wish to revoke your data in the event that this is the only legal basis.
You have the right to portability of your Data.
You can ask us to receive the Data you have provided in readable form or ask us to pass it on to another controller.
You have the right to restrict processing.
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your Data pending the consideration of your objections to the processing.
You have the right to object and withdraw consent to the processing of your Data.
You can object to the processing of your Data and we will stop processing your Data, unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that override your right. If you have given your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect:
a. Opting Out of Receiving Marketing Communications.
You can choose not to receive marketing communications by changing your email and sms registrations, clicking the delete link or following the instructions included in the message.
b. Alternatively, you can contact us using the field "My PERSONAL DATA" or at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
c. In case we rely on our legitimate interest:In cases where we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons related to your personal situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a compelling legitimate reason to continue processing your Personal Data.
We respond to your Requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month of receiving your request. However, if your Request is complex or there are a large number of your Requests, we will inform you within the month if we need to obtain an extension of another (2) two months within which we will respond to you.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Right of Termination
Applicable Law is Greek, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679/EU, and in general the applicable national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to the protection of your Personal Data shall be subject to arbitration in accordance with the Mediation Regulation of the European Mediation and Arbitration Organization (EOMIA). In the event that the dispute or part thereof is not resolved through mediation, the dispute or the unresolved part thereof shall be resolved exclusively, finally and irrevocably by an arbitral tribunal, appointed and conducting the arbitration in accordance with the EODID Arbitration Rules.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address Kifisias 1-3, P.K. 115 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, e-mail address (e-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org ), if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory legal framework for the protection of personal data.